Chiropractic Care in Hudson, WI
There's a good reason why over 15 million North Americans see a chiropractor each year for whole-body health.
It's true that regular adjustments can naturally relieve chronic neck or back pain from injury or misuse - but the benefits don't end there.
Dr. Carolyn Wanken at Hope Chiropractic will listen to your complaints and develop a personalized treatment plan to optimize your long-term health.
Complete Wellness Through Comprehensive Chiropractic Care
As chiropractors, Dr. Carolyn will first focus on treating vertebral subluxations: structural or functional abnormalities in spine structure. These abnormalities contribute to physical pain and poor organ function all over the body.
Depending on your body, health status, and concerns, the techniques applied in your treatment plan might include:
- Diversified: The most common adjustment consisting of gentle thrusts.
- Thompson Drop: Similar to the diversified technique but segments of the table may drop slightly during the thrust to encourage joints to open.
- Activator: A small device delivers a quicker thrust for patients where manual adjustments are not preferred.
- Logan Basic: Your chiropractor applies light pressure to your sacrum while simultaneously applying light pressure to the spine in other places. This one is perfect for kids because it's so gentle.
- MC2: An integrative technique that focuses on the nervous system and its relation to the musculoskeletal system.
- Webster Technique: Specific adjustments during pregnancy to correct the mother's and baby's restrictions and encourage optimal birth.
Why Should You Choose Whole-Body Care from a Hudson Chiropractor?
Either short-term or regular chiropractic care can vastly improve your physical, mental, and emotional quality of life. Dr. Carolyn has helped countless patients in Hudson find relief from
- Headaches and migraines
- Earaches and ear infections
- Arthritic joint pain
- Numbness in the hands and feet
- Text neck
- Stiffness and muscle spasms
- Bone, muscle, and cartilage degeneration
- Tissue inflammation
Likewise, Dr. Carolyn's care dramatically improves performance and quality of life for patients by:
- Boosting energy
- Enhancing tissue healing
- Improving mobility and range of motion
- Increasing balance and coordination
- Encouraging relaxation and overall wellbeing
Dr. Carolyn Wanken has provided attentive chiro care to patients and their families in Hudson, Wisconsin for nearly 20 years. She strives to help patients reach complete wellness through whole-body healing on the inside and out.
Don't wait - most pain and health conditions tend to get worse over time. Call Hope Chiropractor at (715) 381-1800 to schedule an appointment today and learn how chiro can help you achieve optimal health.